The "Fauna-M" grain moisture tester is designed to measure moisture in grains (wheat, rye, barley, oats, millet, maize, buckwheat, pea, rice) and in oil-bearing grains (rape, sunflower seeds) in the field while harvesting, in the post-harvest grain treatment and drying at threshing floors, while accommodating grains in granaries as well as while processing them at plants, where a proximate analysis of moisture is to be carried out directly on the site of sampling.
The moisture testers can be used for measuring moisture of other grains and granular materials, after performing their individual graduation. In this case the number of grain species to be processed can be increased up to 20 or changed for other kinds of product.
- Resolution 0.1 %
- Range of moisture measuring 3.0 to 38.0%
- Range of admissible basic absolute error:
- in the range up to 17 % 0.5 to 1.0 %
- in the range exceeding 17 % 1.0 to 1.5 %
- Range of admissible additional error due to temperature variation
of 10oC against the normal ± 1.0 %
- Operating temperature range 5 to 40oC
- Holding capacity of the measuring chamber 300 cm3
- Power supply 9 V battery
- Overall dimensions 191 x 104 x 56 mm
- Weight 330 g